C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

220130 주일예배

당신이 우리에게 말씀하소서

본문출애굽기 20:18-26

18 뭇 백성이 우레와 번개와 나팔 소리와 산의 연기를 본지라 그들이 볼 때에 떨며 멀리 서서

18 When the people saw the thunder and lightning and heard the trumpet and saw the mountain in smoke, they trembled with fear. They stayed at a distance

19 모세에게 이르되 당신이 우리에게 말씀하소서 우리가 들으리이다 하나님이 우리에게 말씀하시지 말게 하소서 우리가 죽을까 하나이다

19 and said to Moses, "Speak to us yourself and we will listen. But do not have God speak to us or we will die."

20 모세가 백성에게 이르되 두려워하지 말라 하나님이 임하심은 너희를 시험하고 너희로 경외하여 범죄하지 않게 하려 하심이니라

20 Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid. God has come to test you, so that the fear of God will be with you to keep you from sinning."

21 백성은 멀리 서 있고 모세는 하나님이 계신 흑암으로 가까이 가니라

21 The people remained at a distance, while Moses approached the thick darkness where God was.

22 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 너는 이스라엘 자손에게 이같이 이르라 내가 하늘로부터 너희에게 말하는 것을 너희 스스로 보았으니

22 [Idols and Altars] Then the Lord said to Moses, "Tell the Israelites this: 'You have seen for yourselves that I have spoken to you from heaven:

23 너희는 나를 비겨서 은으로나 금으로나 너희를 위하여 신상을 만들지 말고

23 Do not make any gods to be alongside me; do not make for yourselves gods of silver or gods of gold.

24 내게 토단을 쌓고 그 위에 네 양과 소로 네 번제와 화목제를 드리라 내가 내 이름을 기념하게 하는 모든 곳에서 네게 임하여 복을 주리라

24 "'Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, your sheep and goats and your cattle. Wherever I cause my name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you.

25 네가 내게 돌로 제단을 쌓거든 다듬은 돌로 쌓지 말라 네가 정으로 그것을 쪼면 부정하게 함이니라

25 If you make an altar of stones for me, do not build it with dressed stones, for you will defile it if you use a tool on it.

26 너는 층계로 내 제단에 오르지 말라 네 하체가 그 위에서 드러날까 함이니라

26 And do not go up to my altar on steps, or your private parts may be exposed.'

Up