Feb/20/2022 약자를 위한 규례

admin 2022.02.23 16:17 Views : 119

220220 주일예배

약자를 위한 규례

본문출애굽기 21:1-11

1 네가 백성 앞에 세울 법규는 이러하니라

1 "These are the laws you are to set before them:

2 네가 히브리 종을 사면 그는 여섯 해 동안 섬길 것이요 일곱째 해에는 몸값을 물지 않고 나가 자유인이 될 것이며

2 [Hebrew Servants] "If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything.

3 만일 그가 단신으로 왔으면 단신으로 나갈 것이요 장가 들었으면 그의 아내도 그와 함께 나가려니와

3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him.

4 만일 상전이 그에게 아내를 주어 그의 아내가 아들이나 딸을 낳았으면 그의 아내와 그의 자식들은 상전에게 속할 것이요 그는 단신으로 나갈 것이로되

4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5 만일 종이 분명히 말하기를 내가 상전과 내 처자를 사랑하니 나가서 자유인이 되지 않겠노라 하면

5 "But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,'

6 상전이 그를 데리고 재판장에게로 갈 것이요 또 그를 문이나 문설주 앞으로 데리고 가서 그것에다가 송곳으로 그의 귀를 뚫을 것이라 그는 종신토록 그 상전을 섬기리라

6 then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.

7 사람이 자기의 딸을 여종으로 팔았으면 그는 남종 같이 나오지 못할지며

7 "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do.

8 만일 상전이 그를 기뻐하지 아니하여 상관하지 아니하면 그를 속량하게 할 것이나 상전이 그 여자를 속인 것이 되었으니 외국인에게는 팔지 못할 것이요

8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her.

9 만일 그를 자기 아들에게 주기로 하였으면 그를 딸 같이 대우할 것이요

9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter.

10 만일 상전이 다른 여자에게 장가 들지라도 그 여자의 음식과 의복과 동침하는 것은 끊지 말 것이요

10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights.

11 그가 이 세 가지를 시행하지 아니하면, 여자는 속전을 내지 않고 거저 나가게 할 것이니라

11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

Up