P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

Apr/03/2022 공의의 책임과 의무

admin 2022.04.14 19:44 Views : 417

220403 주일예배

공의의 책임과 의무

본문출애굽기/Exodus 21:28-22:3

28 소가 남자나 여자를 받아서 죽이면 그 소는 반드시 돌로 쳐서 죽일 것이요 그 고기는 먹지 말 것이며 임자는 형벌을 면하려니와

28 "If a bull gores a man or woman to death, the bull is to be stoned to death, and its meat must not be eaten. But the owner of the bull will not be held responsible.

29 소가 본래 받는 버릇이 있고 그 임자는 그로 말미암아 경고를 받았으되 단속하지 아니하여 남녀를 막론하고 받아 죽이면 그 소는 돌로 쳐죽일 것이고 임자도 죽일 것이며

29 If, however, the bull has had the habit of goring and the owner has been warned but has not kept it penned up and it kills a man or woman, the bull is to be stoned and its owner also is to be put to death.

30 만일 그에게 속죄금을 부과하면 무릇 그 명령한 것을 생명의 대가로 낼 것이요

30 However, if payment is demanded, the owner may redeem his life by the payment of whatever is demanded.

31 아들을 받든지 딸을 받든지 이 법규대로 그 임자에게 행할 것이며

31 This law also applies if the bull gores a son or daughter.

32 소가 만일 남종이나 여종을 받으면 소 임자가 은 삼십 세겔을 그의 상전에게 줄 것이요 소는 돌로 쳐서 죽일지니라

32 If the bull gores a male or female slave, the owner must pay thirty shekels of silver to the master of the slave, and the bull is to be stoned to death.

33 사람이 구덩이를 열어두거나 구덩이를 파고 덮지 아니하므로 소나 나귀가 거기에 빠지면

33 "If anyone uncovers a pit or digs one and fails to cover it and an ox or a donkey falls into it,

34 그 구덩이 주인이 잘 보상하여 짐승의 임자에게 돈을 줄 것이요 죽은 것은 그가 차지할 것이니라

34 the one who opened the pit must pay the owner for the loss and take the dead animal in exchange.

35 이 사람의 소가 저 사람의 소를 받아 죽이면 살아 있는 소를 팔아 그 값을 반으로 나누고 또한 죽은 것도 반으로 나누려니와

35 "If anyone's bull injures someone else's bull and it dies, the two parties are to sell the live one and divide both the money and the dead animal equally.

36 그 소가 본래 받는 버릇이 있는 줄을 알고도 그 임자가 단속하지 아니하였으면 그는 소로 소를 갚을 것이요 죽은 것은 그가 차지할지니라

36 However, if it was known that the bull had the habit of goring, yet the owner did not keep it penned up, the owner must pay, animal for animal, and take the dead animal in exchange.

1 사람이 소나 양을 도둑질하여 잡거나 팔면 그는 소 한 마리에 소 다섯 마리로 갚고 양 한 마리에 양 네 마리로 갚을지니라

1 [Protection of Property] "Whoever steals an ox or a sheep and slaughters it or sells it must pay back five head of cattle for the ox and four sheep for the sheep.

2 도둑이 뚫고 들어오는 것을 보고 그를 쳐죽이면 피 흘린 죄가 없으나

2 "If a thief is caught breaking in at night and is struck a fatal blow, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed;

3 해 돋은 후에는 피 흘린 죄가 있으리라 도둑은 반드시 배상할 것이나 배상할 것이 없으면 그 몸을 팔아 그 도둑질한 것을 배상할 것이요

3 but if it happens after sunrise, the defender is guilty of bloodshed. "Anyone who steals must certainly make restitution, but if they have nothing, they must be sold to pay for their theft.

Up