C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

230312 주일예배

분향단/The Altar of Incense

출애굽/Exodus 30:1-10_34-38

1 너는 분향할 제단을 만들지니 곧 조각목으로 만들되

1 [The Altar of Incense] "Make an altar of acacia wood for burning incense.

2 길이가 한 규빗, 너비가 한 규빗으로 네모가 반듯하게 하고 높이는 두 규빗으로 하며 그 뿔을 그것과 이어지게 하고

2 It is to be square, a cubit long and a cubit wide, and two cubits high-its horns of one piece with it.

3 제단 상면과 전후 좌우 면과 뿔을 순금으로 싸고 주위에 금 테를 두를지며

3 Overlay the top and all the sides and the horns with pure gold, and make a gold molding around it.

4 금 테 아래 양쪽에 금 고리 둘을 만들되 곧 그 양쪽에 만들지니 이는 제단을 메는 채를 꿸 곳이며

4 Make two gold rings for the altar below the molding-two on each of the opposite sides-to hold the poles used to carry it.

5 그 채를 조각목으로 만들고 금으로 싸고

5 Make the poles of acacia wood and overlay them with gold.

6 그 제단을 증거궤 위 속죄소 맞은편 곧 증거궤 앞에 있는 휘장 밖에 두라 그 속죄소는 내가 너와 만날 곳이며

6 Put the altar in front of the curtain that shields the ark of the covenant law-before the atonement cover that is over the tablets of the covenant law-where I will meet with you.

7 아론이 아침마다 그 위에 향기로운 향을 사르되 등불을 손질할 때에 사를지며

7 "Aaron must burn fragrant incense on the altar every morning when he tends the lamps.

8 또 저녁 때 등불을 켤 때에 사를지니 이 향은 너희가 대대로 여호와 앞에 끊지 못할지며

8 He must burn incense again when he lights the lamps at twilight so incense will burn regularly before the Lord for the generations to come.

9 너희는 그 위에 다른 향을 사르지 말며 번제나 소제를 드리지 말며 전제의 술을 붓지 말며

9 Do not offer on this altar any other incense or any burnt offering or grain offering, and do not pour a drink offering on it.

10 아론이 일 년에 한 번씩 이 향단 뿔을 위하여 속죄하되 속죄제의 피로 일 년에 한 번씩 대대로 속죄할지니라 이 제단은 여호와께 지극히 거룩하니라

10 Once a year Aaron shall make atonement on its horns. This annual atonement must be made with the blood of the atoning sin offering for the generations to come. It is most holy to the Lord."

34 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 너는 소합향과 나감향과 풍자향의 향품을 가져다가 그 향품을 유향에 섞되 각기 같은 분량으로 하고

34 [Incense] Then the Lord said to Moses, "Take fragrant spices-gum resin, onycha and galbanum-and pure frankincense, all in equal amounts,

35 그것으로 향을 만들되 향 만드는 법대로 만들고 그것에 소금을 쳐서 성결하게 하고

35 and make a fragrant blend of incense, the work of a perfumer. It is to be salted and pure and sacred.

36 그 향 얼마를 곱게 찧어 내가 너와 만날 회막 안 증거궤 앞에 두라 이 향은 너희에게 지극히 거룩하니라

36 Grind some of it to powder and place it in front of the ark of the covenant law in the tent of meeting, where I will meet with you. It shall be most holy to you.

37 네가 여호와를 위하여 만들 향은 거룩한 것이니 너희를 위하여는 그 방법대로 만들지 말라

37 Do not make any incense with this formula for yourselves; consider it holy to the Lord.

38 냄새를 맡으려고 이같은 것을 만드는 모든 자는 그 백성 중에서 끊어지리라

38 Whoever makes incense like it to enjoy its fragrance must be cut off from their people."

Up