THE W O R S H I P

C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

221204 주일예배

거룩한 옷 / The sacred garments

출애굽 / Exodus 28:1-14(30)

1 너는 이스라엘 자손 중 네 형 아론과 그의 아들들 곧 아론과 아론의 아들들 나답과 아비후와 엘르아살과 이다말을 그와 함께 네게로 나아오게 하여 나를 섬기는 제사장 직분을 행하게 하되

1 [The Priestly Garments] "Have Aaron your brother brought to you from among the Israelites, along with his sons Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, so they may serve me as priests.

2 네 형 아론을 위하여 거룩한 옷을 지어 영화롭고 아름답게 할지니

2 Make sacred garments for your brother Aaron to give him dignity and honor.

3 너는 무릇 마음에 지혜 있는 모든 자 곧 내가 지혜로운 영으로 채운 자들에게 말하여 아론의 옷을 지어 그를 거룩하게 하여 내게 제사장 직분을 행하게 하라

3 Tell all the skilled workers to whom I have given wisdom in such matters that they are to make garments for Aaron, for his consecration, so he may serve me as priest.

4 그들이 지을 옷은 이러하니 곧 흉패와 에봇과 겉옷과 반포 속옷과 관과 띠라 그들이 네 형 아론과 그 아들들을 위하여 거룩한 옷을 지어 아론이 내게 제사장 직분을 행하게 하라

4 These are the garments they are to make: a breastpiece, an ephod, a robe, a woven tunic, a turban and a sash. They are to make these sacred garments for your brother Aaron and his sons, so they may serve me as priests.

5 그들이 쓸 것은 금 실과 청색 자색 홍색 실과 가늘게 꼰 베 실이니라

5 Have them use gold, and blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and fine linen.

6 그들이 금 실과 청색 자색 홍색 실과 가늘게 꼰 베 실로 정교하게 짜서 에봇을 짓되

6 [The Ephod] "Make the ephod of gold, and of blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and of finely twisted linen-the work of skilled hands.

7 그것에 어깨받이 둘을 달아 그 두 끝을 이어지게 하고

7 It is to have two shoulder pieces attached to two of its corners, so it can be fastened.

8 에봇 위에 매는 띠는 에봇 짜는 법으로 금 실과 청색 자색 홍색 실과 가늘게 꼰 베 실로 에봇에 정교하게 붙여 짤지며

8 Its skillfully woven waistband is to be like it-of one piece with the ephod and made with gold, and with blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and with finely twisted linen.

9 호마노 두 개를 가져다가 그 위에 이스라엘 아들들의 이름을 새기되

9 "Take two onyx stones and engrave on them the names of the sons of Israel

10 그들의 나이대로 여섯 이름을 한 보석에, 나머지 여섯 이름은 다른 보석에 새기라

10 in the order of their birth-six names on one stone and the remaining six on the other.

11 보석을 새기는 자가 도장에 새김 같이 너는 이스라엘 아들들의 이름을 그 두 보석에 새겨 금 테에 물리고

11 Engrave the names of the sons of Israel on the two stones the way a gem cutter engraves a seal. Then mount the stones in gold filigree settings

12 그 두 보석을 에봇의 두 어깨받이에 붙여 이스라엘 아들들의 기념 보석을 삼되 아론이 여호와 앞에서 그들의 이름을 그 두 어깨에 메워서 기념이 되게 할지며

12 and fasten them on the shoulder pieces of the ephod as memorial stones for the sons of Israel. Aaron is to bear the names on his shoulders as a memorial before the Lord.

13 너는 금으로 테를 만들고

13 Make gold filigree settings

14 순금으로 노끈처럼 두 사슬을 땋고 그 땋은 사슬을 그 테에 달지니라

14 and two braided chains of pure gold, like a rope, and attach the chains to the settings.

Up