C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

230122 주일예배

여호와께 성결 / Holy to the Lord

출애굽 / Exodus 28:31-43

31 너는 에봇 받침 겉옷을 전부 청색으로 하되

31 [Other Priestly Garments] "Make the robe of the ephod entirely of blue cloth,

32 두 어깨 사이에 머리 들어갈 구멍을 내고 그 주위에 갑옷 깃 같이 깃을 짜서 찢어지지 않게 하고

32 with an opening for the head in its center. There shall be a woven edge like a collar around this opening, so that it will not tear.

33 그 옷 가장자리로 돌아가며 청색 자색 홍색 실로 석류를 수 놓고 금 방울을 간격을 두어 달되

33 Make pomegranates of blue, purple and scarlet yarn around the hem of the robe, with gold bells between them.

34 그 옷 가장자리로 돌아가며 한 금 방울, 한 석류, 한 금 방울, 한 석류가 있게 하라

34 The gold bells and the pomegranates are to alternate around the hem of the robe.

35 아론이 입고 여호와를 섬기러 성소에 들어갈 때와 성소에서 나올 때에 그 소리가 들릴 것이라 그리하면 그가 죽지 아니하리라

35 Aaron must wear it when he ministers. The sound of the bells will be heard when he enters the Holy Place before the Lord and when he comes out, so that he will not die.

36 너는 또 순금으로 패를 만들어 도장을 새기는 법으로 그 위에 새기되 '여호와께 성결'이라 하고

36 "Make a plate of pure gold and engrave on it as on a seal: holy to the Lord.

37 그 패를 청색 끈으로 관 위에 매되 곧 관 전면에 있게 하라

37 Fasten a blue cord to it to attach it to the turban; it is to be on the front of the turban.

38 이 패를 아론의 이마에 두어 그가 이스라엘 자손이 거룩하게 드리는 성물과 관련된 죄책을 담당하게 하라 그 패가 아론의 이마에 늘 있으므로 그 성물을 여호와께서 받으시게 되리라

38 It will be on Aaron's forehead, and he will bear the guilt involved in the sacred gifts the Israelites consecrate, whatever their gifts may be. It will be on Aaron's forehead continually so that they will be acceptable to the Lord.

39 너는 가는 베 실로 반포 속옷을 짜고 가는 베 실로 관을 만들고 띠를 수 놓아 만들지니라

39 "Weave the tunic of fine linen and make the turban of fine linen. The sash is to be the work of an embroiderer.

40 너는 아론의 아들들을 위하여 속옷을 만들며 그들을 위하여 띠를 만들며 그들을 위하여 관을 만들어 영화롭고 아름답게 하되

40 Make tunics, sashes and caps for Aaron's sons to give them dignity and honor.

41 너는 그것들로 네 형 아론과 그와 함께 한 그의 아들들에게 입히고 그들에게 기름을 부어 위임하고 거룩하게 하여 그들이 제사장 직분을 내게 행하게 할지며

41 After you put these clothes on your brother Aaron and his sons, anoint and ordain them. Consecrate them so they may serve me as priests.

42 또 그들을 위하여 베로 속바지를 만들어 허리에서부터 두 넓적다리까지 이르게 하여 하체를 가리게 하라

42 "Make linen undergarments as a covering for the body, reaching from the waist to the thigh.

43 아론과 그의 아들들이 회막에 들어갈 때에나 제단에 가까이 하여 거룩한 곳에서 섬길 때에 그것들을 입어야 죄를 짊어진 채 죽지 아니하리니 그와 그의 후손이 영원히 지킬 규례니라

43 Aaron and his sons must wear them whenever they enter the tent of meeting or approach the altar to minister in the Holy Place, so that they will not incur guilt and die. "This is to be a lasting ordinance for Aaron and his descendants.

Up