THE W O R S H I P

C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

230129 주일예배

일곱번의 화 / 7 times Woe

마태복음 / Matthew 23:13-22(~37)

13 화 있을진저 외식하는 서기관들과 바리새인들이여 너희는 천국 문을 사람들 앞에서 닫고 너희도 들어가지 않고 들어가려 하는 자도 들어가지 못하게 하는도다

13 [Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees] "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

14 (없음)

15 화 있을진저 외식하는 서기관들과 바리새인들이여 너희는 교인 한 사람을 얻기 위하여 바다와 육지를 두루 다니다가 생기면 너희보다 배나 더 지옥 자식이 되게 하는도다

15 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 화 있을진저 눈 먼 인도자여 너희가 말하되 누구든지 성전으로 맹세하면 아무 일 없거니와 성전의 금으로 맹세하면 지킬지라 하는도다

16 "Woe to you, blind guides! You say, 'If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.'

17 어리석은 맹인들이여 어느 것이 크냐 그 금이냐 그 금을 거룩하게 하는 성전이냐

17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?

18 너희가 또 이르되 누구든지 제단으로 맹세하면 아무 일 없거니와 그 위에 있는 예물로 맹세하면 지킬지라 하는도다

18 You also say, 'If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.'

19 맹인들이여 어느 것이 크냐 그 예물이냐 그 예물을 거룩하게 하는 제단이냐

19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred?

20 그러므로 제단으로 맹세하는 자는 제단과 그 위에 있는 모든 것으로 맹세함이요

20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it.

21 또 성전으로 맹세하는 자는 성전과 그 안에 계신 이로 맹세함이요

21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it.

22 또 하늘로 맹세하는 자는 하나님의 보좌와 그 위에 앉으신 이로 맹세함이니라

22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it.

Up