P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

Sep/18/2022 떡상과 등대

admin 2022.09.24 17:11 Views : 112

220918 주일예배

떡상과 등대 / Bread-table and Lampstand

출애굽기/Exodus 25:23-40

23 너는 조각목으로 상을 만들되 길이는 두 규빗, 너비는 한 규빗, 높이는 한 규빗 반이 되게 하고

23 [The Table] "Make a table of acacia wood-two cubits long, a cubit wide and a cubit and a half high.

24 순금으로 싸고 주위에 금 테를 두르고

24 Overlay it with pure gold and make a gold molding around it.

25 그 주위에 손바닥 넓이만한 턱을 만들고 그 턱 주위에 금으로 테를 만들고

25 Also make around it a rim a handbreadth wide and put a gold molding on the rim.

26 그것을 위하여 금 고리 넷을 만들어 그 네 발 위 네 모퉁이에 달되

26 Make four gold rings for the table and fasten them to the four corners, where the four legs are.

27 턱 곁에 붙이라 이는 상을 멜 채를 꿸 곳이며

27 The rings are to be close to the rim to hold the poles used in carrying the table.

28 또 조각목으로 그 채를 만들고 금으로 싸라 상을 이것으로 멜 것이니라

28 Make the poles of acacia wood, overlay them with gold and carry the table with them.

29 너는 대접과 숟가락과 병과 붓는 잔을 만들되 순금으로 만들며

29 And make its plates and dishes of pure gold, as well as its pitchers and bowls for the pouring out of offerings.

30 상 위에 진설병을 두어 항상 내 앞에 있게 할지니라

30 Put the bread of the Presence on this table to be before me at all times.

31 너는 순금으로 등잔대를 쳐 만들되 그 밑판과 줄기와 잔과 꽃받침과 꽃을 한 덩이로 연결하고

31 [The Lampstand] "Make a lampstand of pure gold. Hammer out its base and shaft, and make its flowerlike cups, buds and blossoms of one piece with them.

32 가지 여섯을 등잔대 곁에서 나오게 하되 다른 세 가지는 이쪽으로 나오고 다른 세 가지는 저쪽으로 나오게 하며

32 Six branches are to extend from the sides of the lampstand-three on one side and three on the other.

33 이쪽 가지에 살구꽃 형상의 잔 셋과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있게 하고 저쪽 가지에도 살구꽃 형상의 잔 셋과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있게 하여 등잔대에서 나온 가지 여섯을 같게 할지며

33 Three cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms are to be on one branch, three on the next branch, and the same for all six branches extending from the lampstand.

34 등잔대 줄기에는 살구꽃 형상의 잔 넷과 꽃받침과 꽃이 있게 하고

34 And on the lampstand there are to be four cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms.

35 등잔대에서 나온 가지 여섯을 위하여 꽃받침이 있게 하되 두 가지 아래에 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연결하며 또 두 가지 아래에 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연결하며 또 두 가지 아래에 한 꽃받침이 있어 줄기와 연결하게 하고

35 One bud shall be under the first pair of branches extending from the lampstand, a second bud under the second pair, and a third bud under the third pair-six branches in all.

36 그 꽃받침과 가지를 줄기와 연결하여 전부를 순금으로 쳐 만들고

36 The buds and branches shall all be of one piece with the lampstand, hammered out of pure gold.

37 등잔 일곱을 만들어 그 위에 두어 앞을 비추게 하며

37 "Then make its seven lamps and set them up on it so that they light the space in front of it.

38 그 불 집게와 불 똥 그릇도 순금으로 만들지니

38 Its wick trimmers and trays are to be of pure gold.

39 등잔대와 이 모든 기구를 순금 한 달란트로 만들되

39 A talent of pure gold is to be used for the lampstand and all these accessories.

40 너는 삼가 이 산에서 네게 보인 양식대로 할지니라

40 See that you make them according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.

Up