P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

Oct/16/2022 휘장과 덮개와 널판

admin 2022.10.19 08:50 Views : 59

221016 주일예배

휘장과 덮개와 널판

출애굽기/Exodus 26:1-13(~37)

1 너는 성막을 만들되 가늘게 꼰 베 실과 청색 자색 홍색 실로 그룹을 정교하게 수 놓은 열 폭의 휘장을 만들지니

1 "Moreover, you shall make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen and blue and purple and scarlet yarns; you shall make them with cherubim skillfully worked into them.

2 매 폭의 길이는 스물여덟 규빗, 너비는 네 규빗으로 각 폭의 장단을 같게 하고

2 The length of each curtain shall be twenty-eight cubits, and the breadth of each curtain four cubits; all the curtains shall be the same size.

3 그 휘장 다섯 폭을 서로 연결하며 다른 다섯 폭도 서로 연결하고

3 Five curtains shall be coupled to one another, and the other five curtains shall be coupled to one another.

4 그 휘장을 이을 끝폭 가에 청색 고를 만들며 이어질 다른 끝폭 가에도 그와 같이 하고

4 And you shall make loops of blue on the edge of the outermost curtain in the first set. Likewise you shall make loops on the edge of the outermost curtain in the second set.

5 휘장 끝폭 가에 고 쉰 개를 달며 다른 휘장 끝폭 가에도 고 쉰 개를 달고 그 고들을 서로 마주 보게 하고

5 Fifty loops you shall make on the one curtain, and fifty loops you shall make on the edge of the curtain that is in the second set; the loops shall be opposite one another.

6 금 갈고리 쉰 개를 만들고 그 갈고리로 휘장을 연결하게 한 성막을 이룰지며

6 And you shall make fifty clasps of gold, and couple the curtains one to the other with the clasps, so that the tabernacle may be a single whole.

7 그 성막을 덮는 막 곧 휘장을 염소털로 만들되 열한 폭을 만들지며

7 "You shall also make curtains of goats' hair for a tent over the tabernacle; eleven curtains shall you make.

8 각 폭의 길이는 서른 규빗, 너비는 네 규빗으로 열한 폭의 길이를 같게 하고

8 The length of each curtain shall be thirty cubits, and the breadth of each curtain four cubits. The eleven curtains shall be the same size.

9 그 휘장 다섯 폭을 서로 연결하며 또 여섯 폭을 서로 연결하고 그 여섯째 폭 절반은 성막 전면에 접어 드리우고

9 You shall couple five curtains by themselves, and six curtains by themselves, and the sixth curtain you shall double over at the front of the tent.

10 휘장을 이을 끝폭 가에 고 쉰 개를 달며 다른 이을 끝폭 가에도 고 쉰 개를 달고

10 You shall make fifty loops on the edge of the curtain that is outermost in one set, and fifty loops on the edge of the curtain that is outermost in the second set.

11 놋 갈고리 쉰 개를 만들고 그 갈고리로 그 고를 꿰어 연결하여 한 막이 되게 하고

11 "You shall make fifty clasps of bronze, and put the clasps into the loops, and couple the tent together that it may be a single whole.

12 그 막 곧 휘장의 그 나머지 반 폭은 성막 뒤에 늘어뜨리고

12 And the part that remains of the curtains of the tent, the half curtain that remains, shall hang over the back of the tabernacle.

13 막 곧 휘장의 길이의 남은 것은 이쪽에 한 규빗, 저쪽에 한 규빗씩 성막 좌우 양쪽에 덮어 늘어뜨리고

13 And the extra that remains in the length of the curtains, the cubit on the one side, and the cubit on the other side, shall hang over the sides of the tabernacle, on this side and that side, to cover it.

Up