C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

220529 주일예배

너희는 내게 거룩한 사람

출애굽기/Exodus 22:28-23:9

28 너는 재판장을 모독하지 말며 백성의 지도자를 저주하지 말지니라

28 "Do not blaspheme God or curse the ruler of your people.

29 너는 네가 추수한 것과 네가 짜낸 즙을 바치기를 더디하지 말지며 네 처음 난 아들들을 내게 줄지며

29 "Do not hold back offerings from your granaries or your vats. "You must give me the firstborn of your sons.

30 네 소와 양도 그와 같이 하되 이레 동안 어미와 함께 있게 하다가 여드레 만에 내게 줄지니라

30 Do the same with your cattle and your sheep. Let them stay with their mothers for seven days, but give them to me on the eighth day.

31 너희는 내게 거룩한 사람이 될지니 들에서 짐승에게 찢긴 동물의 고기를 먹지 말고 그것을 개에게 던질지니라

31 "You are to be my holy people. So do not eat the meat of an animal torn by wild beasts; throw it to the dogs.

1 너는 거짓된 풍설을 퍼뜨리지 말며 악인과 연합하여 위증하는 증인이 되지 말며

1 [Laws of Justice and Mercy] "Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness.

2 다수를 따라 악을 행하지 말며 송사에 다수를 따라 부당한 증언을 하지 말며

2 "Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd,

3 가난한 자의 송사라고 해서 편벽되이 두둔하지 말지니라

3 and do not show favoritism to a poor person in a lawsuit.

4 네가 만일 네 원수의 길 잃은 소나 나귀를 보거든 반드시 그 사람에게로 돌릴지며

4 "If you come across your enemy's ox or donkey wandering off, be sure to return it.

5 네가 만일 너를 미워하는 자의 나귀가 짐을 싣고 엎드러짐을 보거든 그것을 버려두지 말고 그것을 도와 그 짐을 부릴지니라

5 If you see the donkey of someone who hates you fallen down under its load, do not leave it there; be sure you help them with it.

6 너는 가난한 자의 송사라고 정의를 굽게 하지 말며

6 "Do not deny justice to your poor people in their lawsuits.

7 거짓 일을 멀리 하며 무죄한 자와 의로운 자를 죽이지 말라 나는 악인을 의롭다 하지 아니하겠노라

7 Have nothing to do with a false charge and do not put an innocent or honest person to death, for I will not acquit the guilty.

8 너는 뇌물을 받지 말라 뇌물은 밝은 자의 눈을 어둡게 하고 의로운 자의 말을 굽게 하느니라

8 "Do not accept a bribe, for a bribe blinds those who see and twists the words of the innocent.

9 너는 이방 나그네를 압제하지 말라 너희가 애굽 땅에서 나그네 되었었은즉 나그네의 사정을 아느니라

9 "Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.

Up