P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

Jun/19/2022 절기

admin 2022.06.22 08:51 Views : 224

220619 주일예배

절기 (Traditional holiday)

출애굽기/Exodus 23:10-19

10 너는 여섯 해 동안은 너의 땅에 파종하여 그 소산을 거두고

10 [Sabbath Laws] "For six years you are to sow your fields and harvest the crops,

11 일곱째 해에는 갈지 말고 묵혀두어서 네 백성의 가난한 자들이 먹게 하라 그 남은 것은 들짐승이 먹으리라 네 포도원과 감람원도 그리할지니라

11 but during the seventh year let the land lie unplowed and unused. Then the poor among your people may get food from it, and the wild animals may eat what is left. Do the same with your vineyard and your olive grove.

12 너는 엿새 동안에 네 일을 하고 일곱째 날에는 쉬라 네 소와 나귀가 쉴 것이며 네 여종의 자식과 나그네가 숨을 돌리리라

12 "Six days do your work, but on the seventh day do not work, so that your ox and your donkey may rest, and so that the slave born in your household and the foreigner living among you may be refreshed.

13 내가 네게 이른 모든 일을 삼가 지키고 다른 신들의 이름은 부르지도 말며 네 입에서 들리게도 하지 말지니라

13 "Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips.

14 너는 매년 세 번 내게 절기를 지킬지니라

14 [The Three Annual Festivals] "Three times a year you are to celebrate a festival to me.

15 너는 무교병의 절기를 지키라 내가 네게 명령한 대로 아빕월의 정한 때에 이레 동안 무교병을 먹을지니 이는 그 달에 네가 애굽에서 나왔음이라 빈 손으로 내 앞에 나오지 말지니라

15 "Celebrate the Festival of Unleavened Bread; for seven days eat bread made without yeast, as I commanded you. Do this at the appointed time in the month of Aviv, for in that month you came out of Egypt. "No one is to appear before me empty-handed.

16 맥추절을 지키라 이는 네가 수고하여 밭에 뿌린 것의 첫 열매를 거둠이니라 수장절을 지키라 이는 네가 수고하여 이룬 것을 연말에 밭에서부터 거두어 저장함이니라

16 "Celebrate the Festival of Harvest with the firstfruits of the crops you sow in your field. "Celebrate the Festival of Ingathering at the end of the year, when you gather in your crops from the field.

17 네 모든 남자는 매년 세 번씩 주 여호와께 보일지니라

17 "Three times a year all the men are to appear before the Sovereign Lord.

18 너는 네 제물의 피를 유교병과 함께 드리지 말며 내 절기 제물의 기름을 아침까지 남겨두지 말지니라

18 "Do not offer the blood of a sacrifice to me along with anything containing yeast. "The fat of my festival offerings must not be kept until morning.

19 네 토지에서 처음 거둔 열매의 가장 좋은 것을 가져다가 너의 하나님 여호와의 전에 드릴지니라 너는 염소 새끼를 그 어미의 젖으로 삶지 말지니라

19 "Bring the best of the firstfruits of your soil to the house of the Lord your God. "Do not cook a young goat in its mother's milk.

Up