THE W O R S H I P

C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

July/10/2022 내 사자가 네 앞서 가서

admin 2022.07.11 20:03 Views : 1379

220710 주일예배

내 사자가 네 앞서 가서/My angel will go ahead of you.

출애굽기/Exodus 23:20-33

20 내가 사자를 네 앞서 보내어 길에서 너를 보호하여 너를 내가 예비한 곳에 이르게 하리니

20 [God's Angel to Prepare the Way] "See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared.

21 너희는 삼가 그의 목소리를 청종하고 그를 노엽게 하지 말라 그가 너희의 허물을 용서하지 아니할 것은 내 이름이 그에게 있음이니라

21 Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.

22 네가 그의 목소리를 잘 청종하고 내 모든 말대로 행하면 내가 네 원수에게 원수가 되고 네 대적에게 대적이 될지라

22 If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you.

23 내 사자가 네 앞서 가서 너를 아모리 사람과 헷 사람과 브리스 사람과 가나안 사람과 히위 사람과 여부스 사람에게로 인도하고 나는 그들을 끊으리니

23 My angel will go ahead of you and bring you into the land of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Canaanites, Hivites and Jebusites, and I will wipe them out.

24 너는 그들의 신을 경배하지 말며 섬기지 말며 그들의 행위를 본받지 말고 그것들을 다 깨뜨리며 그들의 주상을 부수고

24 Do not bow down before their gods or worship them or follow their practices. You must demolish them and break their sacred stones to pieces.

25 네 하나님 여호와를 섬기라 그리하면 여호와가 너희의 양식과 물에 복을 내리고 너희 중에서 병을 제하리니

25 Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,

26 네 나라에 낙태하는 자가 없고 임신하지 못하는 자가 없을 것이라 내가 너의 날 수를 채우리라

26 and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

27 내가 내 위엄을 네 앞서 보내어 네가 이를 곳의 모든 백성을 물리치고 네 모든 원수들이 네게 등을 돌려 도망하게 할 것이며

27 "I will send my terror ahead of you and throw into confusion every nation you encounter. I will make all your enemies turn their backs and run.

28 내가 왕벌을 네 앞에 보내리니 그 벌이 히위 족속과 가나안 족속과 헷 족속을 네 앞에서 쫓아내리라

28 I will send the hornet ahead of you to drive the Hivites, Canaanites and Hittites out of your way.

29 그러나 그 땅이 황폐하게 됨으로 들짐승이 번성하여 너희를 해할까 하여 일 년 안에는 그들을 네 앞에서 쫓아내지 아니하고

29 But I will not drive them out in a single year, because the land would become desolate and the wild animals too numerous for you.

30 네가 번성하여 그 땅을 기업으로 얻을 때까지 내가 그들을 네 앞에서 조금씩 쫓아내리라

30 Little by little I will drive them out before you, until you have increased enough to take possession of the land.

31 내가 네 경계를 홍해에서부터 블레셋 바다까지, 광야에서부터 강까지 정하고 그 땅의 주민을 네 손에 넘기리니 네가 그들을 네 앞에서 쫓아낼지라

31 "I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you.

32 너는 그들과 그들의 신들과 언약하지 말라

32 Do not make a covenant with them or with their gods.

33 그들이 네 땅에 머무르지 못할 것은 그들이 너를 내게 범죄하게 할까 두려움이라 네가 그 신들을 섬기면 그것이 너의 올무가 되리라

33 Do not let them live in your land or they will cause you to sin against me, because the worship of their gods will certainly be a snare to you."

Up