P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

Sep/20/2020 여호와인 줄 알리라 4

admin 2020.09.22 11:01 Views : 104

200920 주일예배

여호와인 줄 알리라 4

본문: 출애굽 9:8-10; 22-26

8 여호와께서 모세와 아론에게 이르시되 너희는 화덕의 재 두 움큼을 가지고 모세가 바로의 목전에서 하늘을 향하여 날리라

8 [The Plague of Boils] Then the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, "Take handfuls of soot from a furnace and have Moses toss it into the air in the presence of Pharaoh.

9 그 재가 애굽 온 땅의 티끌이 되어 애굽 온 땅의 사람과 짐승에게 붙어서 악성 종기가 생기리라

9 It will become fine dust over the whole land of Egypt, and festering boils will break out on people and animals throughout the land."

10 그들이 화덕의 재를 가지고 바로 앞에 서서 모세가 하늘을 향하여 날리니 사람과 짐승에게 붙어 악성 종기가 생기고

10 So they took soot from a furnace and stood before Pharaoh. Moses tossed it into the air, and festering boils broke out on people and animals.

22 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 너는 하늘을 향하여 손을 들어 애굽 전국에 우박이 애굽 땅의 사람과 짐승과 밭의 모든 채소에 내리게 하라

22 Then the Lord said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that hail will fall all over Egypt-on people and animals and on everything growing in the fields of Egypt."

23 모세가 하늘을 향하여 지팡이를 들매 여호와께서 우렛소리와 우박을 보내시고 불을 내려 땅에 달리게 하시니라 여호와께서 우박을 애굽 땅에 내리시매

23 When Moses stretched out his staff toward the sky, the Lord sent thunder and hail, and lightning flashed down to the ground. So the Lord rained hail on the land of Egypt;

24 우박이 내림과 불덩이가 우박에 섞여 내림이 심히 맹렬하니 나라가 생긴 그 때로부터 애굽 온 땅에는 그와 같은 일이 없었더라

24 hail fell and lightning flashed back and forth. It was the worst storm in all the land of Egypt since it had become a nation.

25 우박이 애굽 온 땅에서 사람과 짐승을 막론하고 밭에 있는 모든 것을 쳤으며 우박이 또 밭의 모든 채소를 치고 들의 모든 나무를 꺾었으되

25 Throughout Egypt hail struck everything in the fields-both people and animals; it beat down everything growing in the fields and stripped every tree.

26 이스라엘 자손들이 있는 그 곳 고센 땅에는 우박이 없었더라

26 The only place it did not hail was the land of Goshen, where the Israelites were.

Up