N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

Mar/01/2020 이제 가라!

admin 2020.03.05 08:03 Views : 92

200301 주일예배

이제 가라! / Now go!

본문: 출애굽 4:10-17

10 모세가 여호와께 아뢰되 오 주여 나는 본래 말을 잘 하지 못하는 자니이다 주께서 주의 종에게 명령하신 후에도 역시 그러하니 나는 입이 뻣뻣하고 혀가 둔한 자니이다

10 Moses said to the Lord, "Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue."

11 여호와께서 그에게 이르시되 누가 사람의 입을 지었느냐 누가 말 못 하는 자나 못 듣는 자나 눈 밝은 자나 맹인이 되게 하였느냐 나 여호와가 아니냐

11 The Lord said to him, "Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord?

12 이제 가라 내가 네 입과 함께 있어서 할 말을 가르치리라

12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say."

13 모세가 이르되 오 주여 보낼 만한 자를 보내소서

13 But Moses said, "Pardon your servant, Lord. Please send someone else."

14 여호와께서 모세를 향하여 노하여 이르시되 레위 사람 네 형 아론이 있지 아니하냐 그가 말 잘 하는 것을 내가 아노라 그가 너를 만나러 나오나니 그가 너를 볼 때에 그의 마음에 기쁨이 있을 것이라

14 Then the Lord's anger burned against Moses and he said, "What about your brother, Aaron the Levite? I know he can speak well. He is already on his way to meet you, and he will be glad to see you.

15 너는 그에게 말하고 그의 입에 할 말을 주라 내가 네 입과 그의 입에 함께 있어서 너희들이 행할 일을 가르치리라

15 You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; I will help both of you speak and will teach you what to do.

16 그가 너를 대신하여 백성에게 말할 것이니 그는 네 입을 대신할 것이요 너는 그에게 하나님 같이 되리라

16 He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him.

17 너는 이 지팡이를 손에 잡고 이것으로 이적을 행할지니라

17 But take this staff in your hand so you can perform the signs with it."

Up