N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

Apr/25/2021 여호와를 찬송하라

admin 2021.04.28 12:22 Views : 76

210425 주일예배

여호와를 찬송하라

본문: 출애굽 15:1-5; 14-21

1 이 때에 모세와 이스라엘 자손이 이 노래로 여호와께 노래하니 일렀으되 내가 여호와를 찬송하리니 그는 높고 영화로우심이요 말과 그 탄 자를 바다에 던지셨음이로다

1 [The Song of Moses and Miriam] Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord: "I will sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea.

2 여호와는 나의 힘이요 노래시며 나의 구원이시로다 그는 나의 하나님이시니 내가 그를 찬송할 것이요 내 아버지의 하나님이시니 내가 그를 높이리로다

2 "The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

3 여호와는 용사시니 여호와는 그의 이름이시로다

3 The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name.

4 그가 바로의 병거와 그의 군대를 바다에 던지시니 최고의 지휘관들이 홍해에 잠겼고

4 Pharaoh's chariots and his army he has hurled into the sea. The best of Pharaoh's officers are drowned in the Red Sea.

5 깊은 물이 그들을 덮으니 그들이 돌처럼 깊음 속에 가라앉았도다

5 The deep waters have covered them; they sank to the depths like a stone.

14 여러 나라가 듣고 떨며 블레셋 주민이 두려움에 잡히며

14 The nations will hear and tremble; anguish will grip the people of Philistia.

15 에돔 두령들이 놀라고 모압 영웅이 떨림에 잡히며 가나안 주민이 다 낙담하나이다

15 The chiefs of Edom will be terrified, the leaders of Moab will be seized with trembling, the people of Canaan will melt away;

16 놀람과 두려움이 그들에게 임하매 주의 팔이 크므로 그들이 돌 같이 침묵하였사오니 여호와여 주의 백성이 통과하기까지 곧 주께서 사신 백성이 통과하기까지였나이다

16 terror and dread will fall on them. By the power of your arm they will be as still as a stone- until your people pass by, Lord, until the people you bought pass by.

17 주께서 백성을 인도하사 그들을 주의 기업의 산에 심으시리이다 여호와여 이는 주의 처소를 삼으시려고 예비하신 것이라 주여 이것이 주의 손으로 세우신 성소로소이다

17 You will bring them in and plant them on the mountain of your inheritance- the place, Lord, you made for your dwelling, the sanctuary, Lord, your hands established.

18 여호와께서 영원무궁 하도록 다스리시도다 하였더라

18 "The Lord reigns for ever and ever."

19 바로의 말과 병거와 마병이 함께 바다에 들어가매 여호와께서 바닷물을 그들 위에 되돌려 흐르게 하셨으나 이스라엘 자손은 바다 가운데서 마른 땅으로 지나간지라

19 When Pharaoh's horses, chariots and horsemen went into the sea, the Lord brought the waters of the sea back over them, but the Israelites walked through the sea on dry ground.

20 아론의 누이 선지자 미리암이 손에 소고를 잡으매 모든 여인도 그를 따라 나오며 소고를 잡고 춤추니

20 Then Miriam the prophet, Aaron's sister, took a timbrel in her hand, and all the women followed her, with timbrels and dancing.

21 미리암이 그들에게 화답하여 이르되 너희는 여호와를 찬송하라 그는 높고 영화로우심이요 말과 그 탄 자를 바다에 던지셨음이로다 하였더라

21 Miriam sang to them: "Sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea."

Up