P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

May/16/2021 물이 달게 되었더라

admin 2021.05.22 15:32 Views : 75

210516 주일예배 

물이 달게 되었더라

본문: 출애굽 15:22-27

22 모세가 홍해에서 이스라엘을 인도하매 그들이 나와서 수르 광야로 들어가서 거기서 사흘길을 걸었으나 물을 얻지 못하고

22 [The Waters of Marah and Elim] Then Moses led Israel from the Red Sea and they went into the Desert of Shur. For three days they traveled in the desert without finding water.

23 마라에 이르렀더니 그 곳 물이 써서 마시지 못하겠으므로 그 이름을 마라라 하였더라

23 When they came to Marah, they could not drink its water because it was bitter. (That is why the place is called Marah.)

24 백성이 모세에게 원망하여 이르되 우리가 무엇을 마실까 하매

24 So the people grumbled against Moses, saying, "What are we to drink?"

25 모세가 여호와께 부르짖었더니 여호와께서 그에게 한 나무를 가리키시니 그가 물에 던지니 물이 달게 되었더라 거기서 여호와께서 그들을 위하여 법도와 율례를 정하시고 그들을 시험하실새

25 Then Moses cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a piece of wood. He threw it into the water, and the water became fit to drink. There the Lord issued a ruling and instruction for them and put them to the test.

26 이르시되 너희가 너희 하나님 나 여호와의 말을 들어 순종하고 내가 보기에 의를 행하며 내 계명에 귀를 기울이며 내 모든 규례를 지키면 내가 애굽 사람에게 내린 모든 질병 중 하나도 너희에게 내리지 아니하리니 나는 너희를 치료하는 여호와임이라

26 He said, "If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you."

27 그들이 엘림에 이르니 거기에 물 샘 열둘과 종려나무 일흔 그루가 있는지라 거기서 그들이 그 물 곁에 장막을 치니라

27 Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve springs and seventy palm trees, and they camped there near the water.

Up