N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

Jan/10/2021 인도하여 내셨더라

admin 2021.01.14 15:14 Views : 71

210110 주일예배

인도하여 내셨더라

본문: 출애굽 12:29-37; 48-51

29 밤중에 여호와께서 애굽 땅에서 모든 처음 난 것 곧 왕위에 앉은 바로의 장자로부터 옥에 갇힌 사람의 장자까지와 가축의 처음 난 것을 다 치시매

29 At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well.

30 그 밤에 바로와 그 모든 신하와 모든 애굽 사람이 일어나고 애굽에 큰 부르짖음이 있었으니 이는 그 나라에 죽임을 당하지 아니한 집이 하나도 없었음이었더라

30 Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead.

31 밤에 바로가 모세와 아론을 불러서 이르되 너희와 이스라엘 자손은 일어나 내 백성 가운데에서 떠나 너희의 말대로 가서 여호와를 섬기며

31 [The Exodus] During the night Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron and said, "Up! Leave my people, you and the Israelites! Go, worship the Lord as you have requested.

32 너희가 말한 대로 너희 양과 너희 소도 몰아가고 나를 위하여 축복하라 하며

32 Take your flocks and herds, as you have said, and go. And also bless me."

33 애굽 사람들은 말하기를 우리가 다 죽은 자가 되도다 하고 그 백성을 재촉하여 그 땅에서 속히 내보내려 하므로

33 The Egyptians urged the people to hurry and leave the country. "For otherwise," they said, "we will all die!"

34 그 백성이 발교되지 못한 반죽 담은 그릇을 옷에 싸서 어깨에 메니라

34 So the people took their dough before the yeast was added, and carried it on their shoulders in kneading troughs wrapped in clothing.

35 이스라엘 자손이 모세의 말대로 하여 애굽 사람에게 은금 패물과 의복을 구하매

35 The Israelites did as Moses instructed and asked the Egyptians for articles of silver and gold and for clothing.

36 여호와께서 애굽 사람들에게 이스라엘 백성에게 은혜를 입히게 하사 그들이 구하는 대로 주게 하시므로 그들이 애굽 사람의 물품을 취하였더라

36 The Lord had made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and they gave them what they asked for; so they plundered the Egyptians.

37 이스라엘 자손이 라암셋을 떠나서 숙곳에 이르니 유아 외에 보행하는 장정이 육십만 가량이요

37 The Israelites journeyed from Rameses to Sukkoth. There were about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children.

48 너희와 함께 거류하는 타국인이 여호와의 유월절을 지키고자 하거든 그 모든 남자는 할례를 받은 후에야 가까이 하여 지킬지니 곧 그는 본토인과 같이 될 것이나 할례 받지 못한 자는 먹지 못할 것이니라

48 "A foreigner residing among you who wants to celebrate the Lord's Passover must have all the males in his household circumcised; then he may take part like one born in the land. No uncircumcised male may eat it.

49 본토인에게나 너희 중에 거류하는 이방인에게 이 법이 동일하니라 하셨으므로

49 The same law applies both to the native-born and to the foreigner residing among you."

50 온 이스라엘 자손이 이와 같이 행하되 여호와께서 모세와 아론에게 명령하신 대로 행하였으며

50 All the Israelites did just what the Lord had commanded Moses and Aaron.

51 바로 그 날에 여호와께서 이스라엘 자손을 그 무리대로 애굽 땅에서 인도하여 내셨더라

51 And on that very day the Lord brought the Israelites out of Egypt by their divisions.

Up