C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

201122 주일예배

내가 피를 볼 때에 너희를 넘어가리니

본문: 출애굽 12:1-14

1 여호와께서 애굽 땅에서 모세와 아론에게 일러 말씀하시되

1 [The Passover and the Festival of Unleavened Bread] The Lord said to Moses and Aaron in Egypt,

2 이 달을 너희에게 달의 시작 곧 해의 첫 달이 되게 하고

2 "This month is to be for you the first month, the first month of your year.

3 너희는 이스라엘 온 회중에게 말하여 이르라 이 달 열흘에 너희 각자가 어린 양을 잡을지니 각 가족대로 그 식구를 위하여 어린 양을 취하되

3 Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household.

4 그 어린 양에 대하여 식구가 너무 적으면 그 집의 이웃과 함께 사람 수를 따라서 하나를 잡고 각 사람이 먹을 수 있는 분량에 따라서 너희 어린 양을 계산할 것이며

4 If any household is too small for a whole lamb, they must share one with their nearest neighbor, having taken into account the number of people there are. You are to determine the amount of lamb needed in accordance with what each person will eat.

5 너희 어린 양은 흠 없고 일 년 된 수컷으로 하되 양이나 염소 중에서 취하고

5 The animals you choose must be year-old males without defect, and you may take them from the sheep or the goats.

6 이 달 열나흗날까지 간직하였다가 해 질 때에 이스라엘 회중이 그 양을 잡고

6 Take care of them until the fourteenth day of the month, when all the members of the community of Israel must slaughter them at twilight.

7 그 피를 양을 먹을 집 좌우 문설주와 인방에 바르고

7 Then they are to take some of the blood and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of the houses where they eat the lambs.

8 그 밤에 그 고기를 불에 구워 무교병과 쓴 나물과 아울러 먹되

8 That same night they are to eat the meat roasted over the fire, along with bitter herbs, and bread made without yeast.

9 날것으로나 물에 삶아서 먹지 말고 머리와 다리와 내장을 다 불에 구워 먹고

9 Do not eat the meat raw or boiled in water, but roast it over a fire-with the head, legs and internal organs.

10 아침까지 남겨두지 말며 아침까지 남은 것은 곧 불사르라

10 Do not leave any of it till morning; if some is left till morning, you must burn it.

11 너희는 그것을 이렇게 먹을지니 허리에 띠를 띠고 발에 신을 신고 손에 지팡이를 잡고 급히 먹으라 이것이 여호와의 유월절이니라

11 This is how you are to eat it: with your cloak tucked into your belt, your sandals on your feet and your staff in your hand. Eat it in haste; it is the Lord's Passover.

12 내가 그 밤에 애굽 땅에 두루 다니며 사람이나 짐승을 막론하고 애굽 땅에 있는 모든 처음 난 것을 다 치고 애굽의 모든 신을 내가 심판하리라 나는 여호와라

12 "On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn of both people and animals, and I will bring judgment on all the gods of Egypt. I am the Lord.

13 내가 애굽 땅을 칠 때에 그 피가 너희가 사는 집에 있어서 너희를 위하여 표적이 될지라 내가 피를 볼 때에 너희를 넘어가리니 재앙이 너희에게 내려 멸하지 아니하리라

13 The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt.

14 너희는 이 날을 기념하여 여호와의 절기를 삼아 영원한 규례로 대대로 지킬지니라

14 "This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the Lord-a lasting ordinance.

Up