C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

240107 주일예배

왜 우리를 주목하느냐? / Why do you stare at us?

사도행전/Acts 3:11-16

11 나은 사람이 베드로와 요한을 붙잡으니 모든 백성이 크게 놀라며 달려 나아가 솔로몬의 행각이라 불리우는 행각에 모이거늘

11 [Peter Speaks to the Onlookers] While the man held on to Peter and John, all the people were astonished and came running to them in the place called Solomon's Colonnade.

12 베드로가 이것을 보고 백성에게 말하되 이스라엘 사람들아 이 일을 왜 놀랍게 여기느냐 우리 개인의 권능과 경건으로 이 사람을 걷게 한 것처럼 왜 우리를 주목하느냐

12 When Peter saw this, he said to them: "Fellow Israelites, why does this surprise you? Why do you stare at us as if by our own power or godliness we had made this man walk?

13 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱의 하나님 곧 우리 조상의 하나님이 그의 종 예수를 영화롭게 하셨느니라 너희가 그를 넘겨 주고 빌라도가 놓아 주기로 결의한 것을 너희가 그 앞에서 거부하였으니

13 The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go.

14 너희가 거룩하고 의로운 이를 거부하고 도리어 살인한 사람을 놓아 주기를 구하여

14 You disowned the Holy and Righteous One and asked that a murderer be released to you.

15 생명의 주를 죽였도다 그러나 하나님이 죽은 자 가운데서 그를 살리셨으니 우리가 이 일에 증인이라

15 You killed the author of life, but God raised him from the dead. We are witnesses of this.

16 그 이름을 믿으므로 그 이름이 너희가 보고 아는 이 사람을 성하게 하였나니 예수로 말미암아 난 믿음이 너희 모든 사람 앞에서 이같이 완전히 낫게 하였느니라

16 By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has completely healed him, as you can all see.

Up