C O M M U N I TY

N E X T    G E N E R A T I O N

P R E S E N C E

C E L E B R A T I O N

231001 주일예배

성막을 짓는 일 / The building the tabernacle

출애굽/Exodus 35:1-35 (부분적으로 읽음)

1 모세가 이스라엘 자손의 온 회중을 모으고 그들에게 이르되 여호와께서 너희에게 명령하사 행하게 하신 말씀이 이러하니라

1 [Sabbath Regulations] Moses assembled the whole Israelite community and said to them, "These are the things the Lord has commanded you to do:

2 엿새 동안은 일하고 일곱째 날은 너희를 위한 거룩한 날이니 여호와께 엄숙한 안식일이라 누구든지 이 날에 일하는 자는 죽일지니

2 For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a day of sabbath rest to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it is to be put to death.

3 안식일에는 너희의 모든 처소에서 불도 피우지 말지니라

3 Do not light a fire in any of your dwellings on the Sabbath day."

20 이스라엘 자손의 온 회중이 모세 앞에서 물러갔더니

20 Then the whole Israelite community withdrew from Moses' presence,

21 마음이 감동된 모든 자와 자원하는 모든 자가 와서 회막을 짓기 위하여 그 속에서 쓸 모든 것을 위하여, 거룩한 옷을 위하여 예물을 가져다가 여호와께 드렸으니

21 and everyone who was willing and whose heart moved them came and brought an offering to the Lord for the work on the tent of meeting, for all its service, and for the sacred garments.

29 마음에 자원하는 남녀는 누구나 여호와께서 모세의 손을 빌어 명령하신 모든 것을 만들기 위하여 물품을 드렸으니 이것이 이스라엘 자손이 여호와께 자원하여 드린 예물이니라

29 All the Israelite men and women who were willing brought to the Lord freewill offerings for all the work the Lord through Moses had commanded them to do.

30 모세가 이스라엘 자손에게 이르되 볼지어다 여호와께서 유다 지파 훌의 손자요 우리의 아들인 브살렐을 지명하여 부르시고

30 [Bezalel and Oholiab] Then Moses said to the Israelites, "See, the Lord has chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah,

31 하나님의 영을 그에게 충만하게 하여 지혜와 총명과 지식으로 여러 가지 일을 하게 하시되

31 and he has filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom, with understanding, with knowledge and with all kinds of skills-

32 금과 은과 놋으로 제작하는 기술을 고안하게 하시며

32 to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze,

33 보석을 깎아 물리며 나무를 새기는 여러 가지 정교한 일을 하게 하셨고

33 to cut and set stones, to work in wood and to engage in all kinds of artistic crafts.

34 또 그와 단 지파 아히사막의 아들 오홀리압을 감동시키사 가르치게 하시며

34 And he has given both him and Oholiab son of Ahisamak, of the tribe of Dan, the ability to teach others.

35 지혜로운 마음을 그들에게 충만하게 하사 여러 가지 일을 하게 하시되 조각하는 일과 세공하는 일과 청색 자색 홍색 실과 가는 베 실로 수 놓는 일과 짜는 일과 그 외에 여러 가지 일을 하게 하시고 정교한 일을 고안하게 하셨느니라

35 He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers-all of them skilled workers and designers.

Up